Anncouncement

Strozier, Anne strozier at cas.usf.edu
Fri Dec 18 08:18:01 EST 2009

Dear Students,

I am writing to let you know of two important changes in our faculty this semester.  First,  Professor Kelly Williams has moved to a new position as Special Assistant to the Director of the School of Social Work.  She will be working with me very closely in developing new on-line courses and helping the School prepare for reaccreditation from CSWE.  Professor Williams has incredible expertise in these areas and I am thrilled that she will assist the School in these ways.  Thank you Professor Williams.

The new Interim Director of Field Education will be Dr. Pam Alvarez, who is currently the Administrative Director of Patient and Family Care Coordination at All Children's Hospital in Pinellas County and has worked in the field of social work for over 20 years.  In addition, Pam has taught for the School for many years undergraduate and graduate policy, research, and macro practice courses.  Dr. Alvarez will join our School as Field Director on February 1, 2010.  Until then, please direct all questions about the field program to me, Professor Canning, Harrell, Conforti-Brown, or Tilden.

Congratulations to Professor Williams and Welcome to Dr. Alvarez!

Dr. Strozier

Anne L. Strozier, Ph.D., MSW
Interim Director and Associate Professor
School of Social Work
Director, Florida Kinship Center
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Ave., MGY 132