Cuban Bioanthro Congress

Wienker, Curtis Cwienker at admin.usf.edu
Tue Sep 5 10:34:30 EDT 2000

Attached is a call for abstracts for an international bioanthro congress to
be held at the University of Havana at the end of February.  Please feel
free to pass it along to interested potential participants.

I have attended the last three and enjoyed them immensely even though my
Spanish is very very poor.  For U.S. academics, legal travel is only a small
hassle and not overly expensive (easy for me to say, living in Florida), but
one must plan some months ahead of time.

I would be more than happy to serve as a resource to anyone who is seriously
contemplating participation.

 <<7 simposio english.dot>>
Curtis W. Wienker; Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies
Professor of Anthropology
SVC 2002
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL  33620